This evening I put the sleeves in to the bodice. I tried doing the right side without using easing stitches, but it didn’t look so good pulling across the head of the sleeves. You can see the difference between the right and the left in the pictures below. In the end I reset the right sleeve using easing.

Before sewing in the sleeves, I folded pack and pinned the vertical seams that joined the armhole so that they would be in place for when I finished the seam neatening.

Right sleeve back

Right sleeve back

Right sleeve front

Right sleeve front

Left sleeve side

left sleeve side

Right sleeve side

Right sleeve side

Left sleeve front

Left sleeve front

Left sleeve back

Left sleeve back